Living the Legacy. Compassionate Care. Faith. Discovery.
On behalf of the individuals and families we are privileged to serve, we will:
- Deliver an integrated high quality care experience
- Respect our rich diversity
- Always remain faithful to our Roman Catholic values and traditions
- Pursue and share knowledge
We commit ourselves to demonstrate in all that we undertake, the vision and values that inspire our Founder, the Sisters of St. Joseph. These are:
SJHS Strategic Plan 2023: Care Redefined. Teams Reimagined.
SJHS’ refreshed strategic plan sets out a bold vision that builds upon our strengths.
Our core principle is to honour the legacy of the Sisters of St. Joseph’s, while positioning
SJHS to navigate, and thrive, in an increasingly dynamic healthcare landscape.
These new strategic directions are grounded in our legacy of mission-based care through compassionate care, faith and discovery.
By leveraging our far-reaching footprint and unique structure we will re-imagine how care is delivered, and find new and innovative ways to support our teams.
Together, we will lead the future of integrated care:
- Advance Health Beyond Boundaries
- Amplify our Collective Impact
- Invest in the Teams of Today and Tomorrow